Don’t miss out on the upcoming Global Linguist Solutions (GLS) hiring event. Please visit the GLS Job Openings and view current and future vacancies. If you don’t see your language on the website, don’t fret, we are still accepting resumes for our sister program and will provide your resume directly to their recruiter.
We will verify your security clearance on-site, if applicable, and complete your Counterintelligence (CI) screening paperwork.
When: Friday, 21 Feb through Sunday, 23 Feb 2020
Hours: 9 AM – 7 PM on Friday/Saturday, and 9 AM – 3 PM on Sunday.
What to bring: A laptop computer to apply on-line and complete the below listed CI paperwork. For those who don’t have access to a laptop computer, we will have a limited amount for you to use.
To better assist you completing the paperwork listed below, please bring the following documents:
- Naturalization Certificate/Citizenship Certificate/Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License/State ID
- Social Security Card
- All passports in possession (foreign/US/expired)
- Foreign State ID’s (if applicable)
- Foreign Citizenship Renouncement Letter(s) (if applicable)
- DD214 (if applicable)
- CAC Card (if applicable)
- Court Documents (if applicable)
- Name change documents
- Bankruptcy documents
- Documents proving financial issues were mitigated
CI Screening forms consist of the following:
- Foreign Travel: This form requires you to list EVERY country (including the US, all transits, layovers, etc.) that you’ve ever been in, starting with your birth country until the present day.
- Relatives and Associates – all immediate family members and extended family members to include parents, grandparents, stepparents, step-grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, step and half-siblings, in-laws, and first cousins. You will need contact numbers and email addresses for each person, their current residence (city, state, country), Job Title, and Employer.
- Relatives and Associates with Military and Government Service – dates of service, Military Branch, Government Ministry/Agency, or Government Contracting Company and Job Title.
- Financial – self-explanatory
We look forward to seeing you there!