- GLS Corporate Headquarters:
- Phone: (800) 349-9142
- Free Fax: (866) 452-7591
- Corporate Recruiting:
- Linguist Recruiting:
- GLS Employees ONLY:
- All human resources related inquiries (including employment verifications) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Employee ID (EID) number with all inquiries. You may also fax employment verification requests to (877) 366-8241.
- Please inquire with your particular subcontractor employer.
- SIV/IOM and Verification of Employment Requests – We regret to inform you that the process of generating SIV/ IOM or Verification of Employment letters has stopped due to GLS's contract end and departure from Iraq in June of 2013. With the departure of all GLS staff from Iraq, there is no one remaining who can verify your time worked on the GLS contract. All Local Nationals working on the GLS contract in Iraq were independent contractors and assigned to a variety of subcontractor companies. Because independent contractors are non-employees, employment records do not exist regardless of the company assigned. Therefore, the remaining GLS staff and its former subcontractor companies (L-3 /Titan, Shee Atika, etc.) are not able to provide verification letters of any kind. We apologize for the inconvenience. Global Linguist Solutions, LLC (GLS) and the U.S. Military thanks you for your service. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Iraq Tax Refund Requests – This process is currently SUSPENDED by the Tax Office of Iraq. We have not been provided a timeframe of when the process will resume. If you have already submitted a refund request to 'GLS.email@example.com' and have not yet received your tax documents or refund, you will need to wait until the process resumes for further assistance. GLS has no control or influence in this process. GLS was the "U.S. Government contractor" who paid fees to the GOI for local nationals it contracted with in Iraq from 2009 to 2013. Benefit payments, if any, are made by GOI and they alone decide the number of applications accepted during different periods of time (sometimes more - sometimes less) and what payments are made. The process is frequently suspended by GOI (no payments made and no applications processed) for various reasons such as year-end processing or a claim of lack of funds. The reason for the current suspension of processing is not known.
- This confidential hotline is available and should be used to anonymously report any possible violations of Company Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, Standards of Conduct, laws, regulations, or company policies. To report an ethics violation, please call the hotline number (800) 349-7012, or email us at GLSEthicsHotline@gls-1.com
(This confidential hotline is available to anonymously report any violations of law or company standards of conduct.)